The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Owner’s handbook

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
I imagine many people like myself are hoping to get access to the owners handbook, a least a couple of weeks before handover of their vehicle, so that we can can get an understanding of vehicle use and controls, before finally sitting behind the wheel and driving way from the agents showroom. Let’s hope Ineos oblige.
What are other forum members thoughts on this?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can't see why it isn't available online (even if only to people who have ordered) it surely must exist now. If it does exist yet it doesn't bode well for January deliveries!!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
If it exists, they are for sure not bug free.

So Ineos would be saddled with a ton of askings without need.

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Let’s hope they are bug free before customers start getting their vehicles. A hard copy would be good 😊

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score
Up to now, I have never received the manual before buying a new vehicle. Therefore, I do not expect it with the Grenadier either. It would certainly be nice to be able to read through the manual beforehand.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Up to now, I have never received the manual before buying a new vehicle. Therefore, I do not expect it with the Grenadier either. It would certainly be nice to be able to read through the manual beforehand.
I agree but no other manufacturer asks you to sign a prior contract with the clause that requires you to read the manual prior to vehicle delivery

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score
I agree but no other manufacturer asks you to sign a prior contract with the clause that requires you to read the manual prior to vehicle delivery
Yes, that's right. But I'm quite relaxed about it. If I don't get a manual beforehand, I can't read it. I also think that Ineos is not that aware of what they have written. Let's be surprised.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
Be careful with your wishes. When I see the way Ineos informs us about the real stage of production I guess they would send us the manual with the info that the car would follow within „some“ weeks. And than we start waiting and waiting and waiting again… I do not care to get the manual before delivery as far as I get my Grenadier quite fast.

Back
Top Bottom