The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

(Ask INEOS) Overland Expo West Question thread

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
With many of you attending the Overland Expo West, I wanted to start a questions to ask Ineos thread. The thread is similar to what we had around during the prototype tour. If you have an opportunity to speak to Ineos employee, feel free to ask these questions and fill in the answer. Let's stay away from the questions we all want to know and we know Ineos won't be answering at the show. For example, when are we going to get the repair manual. I think that one has been asked a gazillion times.

I'll start, what is the spring setup for the Quartermaster? Does it share the same springs as the SW?

Will the cab chassis be coming to America?

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
When can I have a FSM. Paper preferred, not every expedition will have starlink.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When can I have a FSM. Paper preferred, not every expedition will have starlink.
Okay so I admit to not knowing what "FSM" stands for, googled it and got ... "Flying Spaghetti Monster". Not what I was expecting and too off the wall not to share ... perhaps this should be cross posted to the Joke Thread. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
PS - also go "Finite State Machine" ... or simply a state machine, is a mathematical model of computation. It is an abstract machine that can be in exactly one of a finite number of states at any given time. - perhaps this is the Grenadier ☺️

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Okay so I admit to not knowing what "FSM" stands for, googled it and got ... "Flying Spaghetti Monster". Not what I was expecting and too off the wall not to share ... perhaps this should be cross posted to the Joke Thread. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
PS - also go "Finite State Machine" ... or simply a state machine, is a mathematical model of computation. It is an abstract machine that can be in exactly one of a finite number of states at any given time. - perhaps this is the Grenadier ☺️
Factory Service Manual

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Will we or have they considered a yearly meet up of Grenadier owners and enthusiasts?
Alice In Wonderland GIF by Disney
;) 🤐

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Here is one, if someone orders today from dealer, are they getting a MY2025 or My2024

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I encouraged both in conversations with Ineos. They seemed to lean regional over national.
I can answer this one, yes. Regional as in North America, with a few international owners as well hopefully. The aim is for next summer when there are enough bums on seats so so to speak.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
With many of you attending the Overland Expo West, I wanted to start a questions to ask Ineos thread. The thread is similar to what we had around during the prototype tour. If you have an opportunity to speak to Ineos employee, feel free to ask these questions and fill in the answer. Let's stay away from the questions we all want to know and we know Ineos won't be answering at the show. For example, when are we going to get the repair manual. I think that one has been asked a gazillion times.

I'll start, what is the spring setup for the Quartermaster? Does it share the same springs as the SW?

Will the cab chassis be coming to America?
I will make sure that questions on this thread posted before Saturday the 18'th will be asked in person.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I will make sure that questions on this thread posted before Saturday the 18'th will be asked in person.

WOOO BOY!

Q: When will Ineos be implementing the industry standard CSI scoring of Ineos dealer service departments, will these be made public?

Q: When will additional service and / or dealerships be opening in areas of the country with high owner density, or long gaps between i.e.: DC Metro / Northern VA, and something between Colorado Springs and Chicago.

Q: On the service front, certain functions - Service interval reset, coolant burp, others - REQUIRE electronic intervention. Today there is no way for someone in the field (bush, off road, etc) to service their vehicle without towing it to an Ineos dealer. One torn coolant line effectively disables the vehicle. What are the plans for enabling buyers with " All you need to keep rolling" per your website ineosgrenadier.com/en/us/servicing-your-grenadier

Q: Why has communication from Ineos USA halted since deliveries began? Communications from the dealerships are sporadic and inaccurate.

Q: How can I get in line for an Africa trip, I would drop everything for the opportunity.

Q: Will you sponsor me to participate in the Baja XL, when the next dates are announced.

Q: Will Ineos USA be planning a North America / LATAM Expedition? Again, drop everything and go situation for me.

Q: I'm at nearly 10000 miles (including the first Grenadier to coast to coast) in just five months. I expect to be out of my warranty early. Will a factory backed extended warranty be offered?

Last edited:

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you reviewing or plan on reviewing the many issues with the windscreen/windshield? What are the plans to ensure an adequate supply of these moving forward?

Back
Top Bottom