The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

overhead paddle switch identification

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello Guys .
Anyone found out what brand or even better where to get ( other than the dealer ) the overhead paddle switches?
I found a compnay that can professionally print on them and i am looking for one to send as a prototype .
Usually should be able to get just the paddle bit alone not the entire switch .

thank you

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Hello Guys .
Anyone found out what brand or even better where to get ( other than the dealer ) the overhead paddle switches?
I found a compnay that can professionally print on them and i am looking for one to send as a prototype .
Usually should be able to get just the paddle bit alone not the entire switch .

thank you
HI TInki, Are you wanting a switch for the company to directly print on it or to design printed stickers that will be correctly sized so they can be applied to the switches?
DaBull

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
HI TInki, Are you wanting a switch for the company to directly print on it or to design printed stickers that will be correctly sized so they can be applied to the switches?
DaBull
Hello , i want to directly print on the switch . same as the OEM .
this company can print on switches . so i am looking for the paddle bit to customize .
dont really like stickers. and i want to be right the first time i touch a switch . dont want to get confused between ext 1 -2 -3 etc ...

Back
Top Bottom