The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Out with the old, in with the new

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
The ORS rear drawer setup - can I ask how you sourced/ configured this? Locally? Custom?

Also interested in the process for the rear cargo shelf, am considering similar. Cheers

ninetubes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The ORS rear drawer setup - can I ask how you sourced/ configured this? Locally? Custom?

Also interested in the process for the rear cargo shelf, am considering similar. Cheers
ORS shipped them to me via their Perth agent. I fitted them out.

I sketched the roof shelf I wanted and sent the file to a laser cutter to have it cut and bent, then off to the powder coaters. Cost me AUD380 all done.

Happy to email the autocad file if you want it. Just DM me your email address.

It’s a blatant kaon knock off after I called and they said they weren’t going to do one. Although I have read that this has since changed.

Reactions: Sam

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score

I sketched the roof shelf I wanted and sent the file to a laser cutter to have it cut and bent, then off to the powder coaters. Cost me AUD380 all done.

Happy to email the autocad file if you want it. Just DM me your email

First off I wanted to say well done on the mods so far. You don’t mess around!

Happy to email the autocad file if you want it. Just DM me your email address.

It’s a blatant kaon knock off after I called and they said they weren’t going to do one. Although I have read that this has since changed.
First off I wanted to say well done on the mods!

I’d be interested in the CAD file for the rear shelf. I’ll message you my email. That’s pretty slick and very useful. I have one fitted in my 80-series Land Cruiser now and it’s been an excellent use of space. Does it impede your somewhat already limited rear visibility?

ninetubes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
First off I wanted to say well done on the mods!

I’d be interested in the CAD file for the rear shelf. I’ll message you my email. That’s pretty slick and very useful. I have one fitted in my 80-series Land Cruiser now and it’s been an excellent use of space. Does it impede your somewhat already limited rear visibility?
It does decrease it a bit when it’s loaded. When it’s not you can still see through it.

Reactions: Sam
Back
Top Bottom