The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

order numbers

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
would love to see a press release from ineos regarding first day sales figures . lets see if it was volume or bad tech that caused so many configuration problems

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:39 PM
Reaction score
Just received this email:

“It has been an amazing few days since we opened up the website to take orders. The global demand has been overwhelming, and in Australia far exceeding our expectations. To stay true to providing customers, such as yourself who hold a priority reservation, an early build month we are reviewing our global build month allocation. This will allow us to pull your build month forward. We will come back with a revised build month shortly. INEOS.“

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I rcvd same message. Does that mean they have had people pull out and earlier slots are opening up or they've worked out a better logistics turn around and can crack on quicker. Jury out but I'd love an earlier delivery!!

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I got the same mail too and I'm in the UK. Looks like they'd kept some production capacity in reserve and now they have a better picture of demand they are able to plan accordingly. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that orders were fewer than expected: Another scenario is that they've now passed a critical order milestone where the numbers have surpassed what they're capable of producing on the initial production plan, so they've had to add an additional working shift (although the robot production line can work 24 hrs a day, it has to stop when the humans go home) which theoretically gives them double the initial capacity.

Complete speculation. but if it means I get my shiny new Grenadier in time for my 1/2 century birthday in February 2023 I'll be delighted

Back
Top Bottom