The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Order heading to production without a contract or a local agent!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
You caan have the heater element from my black leather seats - I doubt those switches will ever get touched in Qld. 😂😂😂
My ex Qld Disco has no heater...pipes corroded off at the firewall. But don't tell me it never gets chilly in winter in Toowoomba in winter!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I have actually been to Toowoomba. Which they say either means melon or swamp. What came first?

Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
I don't care if I sign the contract now or the day I pay the balance & pickup the vehicle, as long as it arrives when they tell me it is due.

My only concern is I have selected heated seats and carpet mats; when I login and download my order summary they are listed, but when my dealer does the same thing on his end they are not listed. When I rock up to collect it it better have the heated seats fitted (at least the mats can be retro fitted).
Phone customer service, they can make changes if early enough and confirm specification

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, on Monday 30th Jan. they confirmed I have a Jan build date

‘So, you’re building it tomorrow?’

‘Your car will be built in January’ end

Finished the call and then only at that stage did I think about checking which January ??? 😂

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m never one to wish my life away but, tomorrow is February and my build date is planned for February, I’ve heard nothing to the contrary so I’m happy as a pig in sh— 👍🏼😂

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
Yes, on Monday 30th Jan. they confirmed I have a Jan build date

‘So, you’re building it tomorrow?’

‘Your car will be built in January’ end

Finished the call and then only at that stage did I think about checking which January ??? 😂
Presumably your car will be built in January. They did not say anything about delivery though…🤪

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tomorrow is february, the build date of „my“ IG , BUT my dealer told production without signed contract is a tale. Approx. time between contract and production 60 days… so no build before april and delivery may/june. Now I hope that is a tale.

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m never one to wish my life away but, tomorrow is February and my build date is planned for February, I’ve heard nothing to the contrary so I’m happy as a pig in sh— 👍🏼😂
Mine was planned for Feb, was told last week it is now March, actually I was expecting that.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tomorrow is february, the build date of „my“ IG , BUT my dealer told production without signed contract is a tale. Approx. time between contract and production 60 days… so no build before april and delivery may/june. Now I hope that is a tale.
The 60 days between contract and production seem to be a tale as well.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep same here - Ineos told me est build month still shows as sometime in Feb, dely due Mar/Apr 2023. No contract, no further communication.

to the tune of the film 'The Producers'; Springtime for ECrider in Sussex...... doesn't seem to roll of the tongue like the original

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have received so many different messages from IA by now: Two weeks ago, I received a VIN and the information that my vehicle has been built and is waiting for shipping to the agent. Yesterday, I was told that my vehicle will be built in April and I should sign a new contract, although I had signed a contract months ago. Conclusion for me: I don‘t trust anyone from IA anymore. I only trust my agent who ist trying the best he can.

Back
Top Bottom