The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Only Positive Thoughts Here

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score
I already got my first tin mug at the test drive 😎
Come On Food GIF by Masterchef

I ain't seen no damn mug and I've been on two test drives!

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread as there have now been a number of vehicles delivered to forum members, and because this is the internet we will undoubtedly see mostly negative posts from people with vehicles that are having issues. I am hopeful that there are others who have had no problems and as a result feel they have nothing interesting to post. Also posting comments about how faultlessly wonderful your new Grenadier is in one of the "every fault warning light is ON" threads is not going to make those suffering feel better. So just a reminder, here is the thread to share your gushing positivity in.

BTW I have asked Stu if he can activate the polls setting on the forum so we can try to get a more realistic idea of how many deliveries have issues, and track how many total deliveries have occurred amongst forum members.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread as there have now been a number of vehicles delivered to forum members, and because this is the internet we will undoubtedly see mostly negative posts from people with vehicles that are having issues. I am hopeful that there are others who have had no problems and as a result feel they have nothing interesting to post. Also posting comments about how faultlessly wonderful your new Grenadier is in one of the "every fault warning light is ON" threads is not going to make those suffering feel better. So just a reminder, here is the thread to share your gushing positivity in.

BTW I have asked Stu if he can activate the polls setting on the forum so we can try to get a more realistic idea of how many deliveries have issues, and track how many total deliveries have occurred amongst forum members.
Very good idea indeed calming us down before we are trapped in the panic-bubble!

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
I have to say I searched this thread down as I have to say I am absolutely cheesed off with all the negative threads. I think we have to address INEOS rather than wind each other up. :)

I know the vehicle is not perfect, the central warnings are a pain, but the rest is acceptable, it seems we are trying to find problems with which to vent on.....

I suppose there is only one real answer, take a break for a while.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
I have to say I searched this thread down as I have to say I am absolutely cheesed off with all the negative threads. I think we have to address INEOS rather than wind each other up. :)

I know the vehicle is not perfect, the central warnings are a pain, but the rest is acceptable, it seems we are trying to find problems with which to vent on.....

I suppose there is only one real answer, take a break for a while.
The owners are the winners here...I just can't wait to be in your shoes...you are the positive people alongside all those like me who can't wait...keep up the good work and tell us more of your joy...happy motoring :cool:

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
::knock knock:: ::speakeasy slat slides::

Solmanic: "Yeah, whatcha want?"

Loc Nar: "A reliable Grenadier?"

Solmanic: "Come on in!"

::Loc Nar enters the door and carefully descends the dark, narrow stairs::

Loc Nar: ::looking around and taking in the scene:: "I love what you've done with the place. Nice and cool - got the temp set on 68 I reckon? I love the black lighting, and an open bar? Excellent. And is that ... do I smell incense or have you just cut the grass?"

Solmanic: "No, that's just the SoCal corner over there." ::gesturing:: "They keep ordering food, but I dont have any! Hah hah ha ha!"

Loc Nar: ::walking around the place and turning the corner past the bar:: "How the hell did you get a Grenadier in here?" ::the Grenadier sits in the spot of where once must have sat a pool table under lights::

Loc Nar: "Is that a wrap? I haven't seen Midnight Purple."

Solmanic: "Yeah, emax wants to surpise Christian and Vera on his next visit."

Loc Nar: ::walking around the Grenadier and sees the key in the ignition:: "Mind if I start her up?" ::not waiting and cranks it:: "What does it mean when there are no beeps, bongs, or error messages?"

Solmanic: "It means you are the chosen one."

Loc Nar: "Sweet." ::Loc Nar checks the side mirrors:: "Why is DCPU jacking up the Vehicle? And why is Jean holding the flashlight?"

Solmanic: "Don't you worry about that. Come on, let's go meet some of the other guests." ::Solmanic pulls Loc Nar out of the Grenadier and ushers him upstairs to a balcony level::

Loc Nar: ::sees someone looking like Steve Jobs with what appears to be a black Covid mask on with a cigarette dangling from a hole cut in the mask sitting alone at a table::

Solmanic: "Loc Nar, it is my pleasure to introduce you to pioneerofthenile."

Loc Nar: "Why are his hands tied behind his back?"

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
::knock knock:: ::speakeasy slat slides::

Solmanic: "Yeah, whatcha want?"

Loc Nar: "A reliable Grenadier?"

Solmanic: "Come on in!"

::Loc Nar enters the door and carefully descends the dark, narrow stairs::

Loc Nar: ::looking around and taking in the scene:: "I love what you've done with the place. Nice and cool - got the temp set on 68 I reckon? I love the black lighting, and an open bar? Excellent. And is that ... do I smell incense or have you just cut the grass?"

Solmanic: "No, that's just the SoCal corner over there." ::gesturing:: "They keep ordering food, but I dont have any! Hah hah ha ha!"

Loc Nar: ::walking around the place and turning the corner past the bar:: "How the hell did you get a Grenadier in here?" ::the Grenadier sits in the spot of where once must have sat a pool table under lights::

Loc Nar: "Is that a wrap? I haven't seen Midnight Purple."

Solmanic: "Yeah, emax wants to surpise Christian and Vera on his next visit."

Loc Nar: ::walking around the Grenadier and sees the key in the ignition:: "Mind if I start her up?" ::not waiting and cranks it:: "What does it mean when there are no beeps, bongs, or error messages?"

Solmanic: "It means you are the chosen one."

Loc Nar: "Sweet." ::Loc Nar checks the side mirrors:: "Why is DCPU jacking up the Vehicle? And why is Jean holding the flashlight?"

Solmanic: "Don't you worry about that. Come on, let's go meet some of the other guests." ::Solmanic pulls Loc Nar out of the Grenadier and ushers him upstairs to a balcony level::

Loc Nar: ::sees someone looking like Steve Jobs with what appears to be a black Covid mask on with a cigarette dangling from a hole cut in the mask sitting alone at a table::

Solmanic: "Loc Nar, it is my pleasure to introduce you to pioneerofthenile."

Loc Nar: "Why are his hands tied behind his back?"
Not one Aussie in the mix old mate...surely you could've squeezed Crocodile Dundee in there somewhere... :ROFLMAO:

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not one Aussie in the mix old mate...surely you could've squeezed Crocodile Dundee in there somewhere... :ROFLMAO:
Just you wait for the next scene!

You might have to introduce our one and only Bushguide who in my books is our Dundee on this forum...positive stuff with fun;)

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Clever and a positive thought... ;)
..but his hip is actually completely, unbelievably fine, so it is still a positive thought…phew..

Reactions: Max
Back
Top Bottom