The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Off road experience

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score
The Land Rover Experience events I’ve been to over the years have been amazing. Like stated earlier, realizing the vast capabilities of your vehicle is empowering. I’ve used my own vehicle once and used provided vehicles several times. It was more impactful to risk my own but also pretty great to put fear aside in a 4x4 that I didn’t have to worry about harming.
I think Ineos could just copy that LR Experience program. Turn every owner into evangelists for the brand. Seems like a good PR and marketing plan.
One more aside about the LR experience: based on the owners that I met at those events; it will change your perceptions about who buys and uses them. Probably 5 to 1 Disco/LR3-4 to Range Rover owners attending of course.

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
My own, too. ✋
For the next about five years, I will take the Ineos to drive to work, to make holidays in Germany and Europe. THEN, after this time, I will use the Grenadier to drive to Africa, to the desert, through the sand. AND IT WILL BE GREAT!

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:39 PM
Reaction score
Quite happy to use my own vehicle, would like to use the Grenadier to its full potential under instruction from an Ineos instructor. My wife would also like to go an off-road instruction course but I think best if she went in Ineos instuctor vehicles as we are buying a two seater 🤔
combining any course with a basic maintenance course would be very useful 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom