The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

October 2023 Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:06 AM
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, votes gathered will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted.
Please use your original work rather than images lifted from Facebook or other social media.

Only one vote per member per month, you can't like everything so be picky, this is an honesty based system.
If you chose to change your vote you can do so at any time before the closing date.
Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winning images will be uploaded to a 'winners' folder in the media section of the forum
Winners get a 'Photo Contest Winner' banner on their account
Winning images can be uploaded in hi res for the community, they're perfect for desktop backgrounds (contact forum admin to upload)

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
20230912_135956.jpg
Close to the small village of Stejera, Maramureș, Romania, (47°26'35.08116"N, 23°23'54.756599"E). September 12, 2023.
The tree was lying on the track, and I found a way to circumvent it, otherwise I would have to drive back some two hours.

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7828882
Close to the small village of Stejera, Maramureș, Romania, (47°26'35.08116"N, 23°23'54.756599"E). September 12, 2023.
The tree was lying on the track, and I found a way to circumvent it, otherwise I would have to drive back some two hours.
Collecting more branch scratches no doubt

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
Chainsaw or axe? Winch? You drove over it? You just reversed back to the track you were supposed to be on? 😄

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
When you have to restore an almost new Defender (TD4), it's frightening.
I am wondering what it is. It has a TD4 bonnet, but it seems it still has the ventilation flaps of the TD5 and prior ... 🤔

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score
While waiting for my Grenny to be manufactured, I'm still enjoying times out in my 4x4 Sprinter, seen here in the Alabama Hills of California.

View attachment 7830500
Hi @Jeffrey with this picture you make me jealous. I still have to wait three quarters of a year for mine.

Reactions: PBD

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
IMG_6466.jpeg

They spent a few weeks together; 25 years older, the Defender has moved on to a farm. Mixed feelings, the Grenadier is so exciting, but this photo is poignant.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:06 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7830526

They spent a few weeks together; 25 years older, the Defender has moved on to a farm. Mixed feelings, the Grenadier is so exciting, but this photo is poignant.
I once worked on a home like this, always reminds me of Ferris Bueller's day off, however in this case both vehicles would survive the drop and drive on. DaBull

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:06 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7830526

Storm Trooper Pair looks amazing - I chose Shale Blue to pair with my 110 Storm Trooper (having sold my D2 Storm Trooper last year.
Tough decision as yours look great together but refuse to second guess myself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom