The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Night shots of interior?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score
I certainly don't know but the second switch is labelled as "working" and I've assumed this relates to something other than what is elsewhere described as "driving" lights.

Edit: Actually the brochure describes them as "LED auxiliary high beam lights". Maybe it's just the icon putting me off.

View attachment 7795328
For the vehicles with the electrical preparation and the roof outlets, I believe this is for the working lights you might have mounted on your roofrack etc out the sides and back of the vehicle

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For the vehicles with the electrical preparation and the roof outlets, I believe this is for the working lights you might have mounted on your roofrack etc out the sides and back of the vehicle
No, it’s for the auxiliary high beams, as demonstrated around 4:20 in this video of mine. 🙂

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
bloody hope so. As I get older my night vision is getting worse, not helped by unregulated headlight brightness. The amount of times I almost have to stop because I think some twit has got their mainbeam on only to flash them and then get flashed back. Have to wear my yellow shooting glasses now to soften the glare. Eyes getting older + headlights getting much more brilliant makes driving at night a real pain in the rear end - hopefully not literally!

+1 for countrywide headlight max brilliance regulation

I'm the last to ask for more rules but I think the modern ones are bloody dangerous
Sorry
That was me flashing back at you.
I often wear my polarised sunglasses at night to stop the glare.
That is my excuse and i am sticking to it officer

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
I assume you can dial the brightness down
Of the screen not the driver
Certainly hope so - that's seriously bright. I doubt it would, but I wonder if it has a mode that dims it automatically - either a sensor or simply when the headlights are turned on.

Back
Top Bottom