The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Newbie about to order

Fugawi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just registered on here tonight and about to put in an order I think?? Been following on social media more or less since Day 1.
I've decided my 21 Defender Commercial isn't right for the job so think I'm gonna change for an IG.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:03 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just registered on here tonight and about to put in an order I think?? Been following on social media more or less since Day 1.
I've decided my 21 Defender Commercial isn't right for the job so think I'm gonna change for an IG.
That is a good decision! Welcome to the club!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:03 PM
Reaction score
about to put in an order I think??

Then hurry up, mate: price increases of 10-12% are ante portas!

No, not kidding.

Last edited:

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,

I have one on order from Busseys. No news of contract or delivery though.
I was one of the early folk to commit and had an October build slot originally but now the delivery dates are withheld.
There was information on this site a few days ago mentioning a price increase imminent but those with order already confirmed would be at original price but who knows? Could just be a sales nudge?
Simon at Busseys seems to be a good chap. keen to get the product out there.
I am near Diss.

A

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:03 PM
Reaction score
If you have put down your reservation fee you should get away with the price indicated upon your order.

Fugawi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Then hurry up, mate: prices increases of 10-12% are ante portas!

No, not kidding.
I'd not heard that but eventually ordered Sept 11th so hopefully price will hold. Already went through this with the Defender in 2021. £3.5k price increase but less standard kit 4 months after ordering.

Fugawi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,

I have one on order from Busseys. No news of contract or delivery though.
I was one of the early folk to commit and had an October build slot originally but now the delivery dates are withheld.
There was information on this site a few days ago mentioning a price increase imminent but those with order already confirmed would be at original price but who knows? Could just be a sales nudge?
Simon at Busseys seems to be a good chap. keen to get the product out there.
I am near Diss.

A
Agreed, Simon was quick to respond to my original enquiry. What have you ordered and in what colour? May have to have a look as you're well ahead of me in the queue. I'm also near Diss.

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,
I ordered a two seat commercial in Magic Mushroom just about at the opening of orders.
No news on expected delivery yet though.

A

Fugawi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice, I'm the same model but in Donny grey.
If it's as long being delivered as the showroom looks near completion, it's definitely a few months! 🤣

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Don't forget to ask for a photo of "your" tree:
Screenshot_20221101_141352.jpg

Fugawi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Got an email about this a few hours ago. Hoping to pop in and have a look especially as the 2 seater commercial is the same colour I've ordered. ;)

Fugawi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Called in this afternoon. Very impressed with what I saw. The Donny Grey looked black when I first saw it but on closer inspection it is a very dark grey. I suspect it would look a bit lighter outside. Doors have a nice solid thud as others have said. Recaro seats were very comfortable and driving position seems good. Felt quite high compared to my Defender. Info screen looked a bit small and I felt I wanted to pull it up a bit. Good to see the steel wheels with the 2 different tyre options too. Thinking of changing my alloys for steel now. I would say a good bit more cargo space in the rear 2 seat Commercial compared to a 110 H/T Defender.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 19.44.27.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 19.44.27.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 19.43.09.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 19.43.09.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom