The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Quartermaster delivered uk

Grand_Tourgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Quatermaster Owner
Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
Pictures of my Quartermaster which was delivered in March 2024 in the uk

Attachments

• IMG_1208.jpeg
    IMG_1208.jpeg
    487.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1193.jpeg
    IMG_1193.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1843.jpeg
    IMG_1843.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1842.jpeg
    IMG_1842.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1845.jpeg
    IMG_1845.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1846.jpeg
    IMG_1846.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1847.jpeg
    IMG_1847.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1848.jpeg
    IMG_1848.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
Local time
Reaction score
Beautiful looking Quartermaster! I have an order in for a Donney Grey one also, but without the red chassis.
I see you also have the high load switches. Only one roof bar where the outlets come out. Any other placements? Any power in the bed area? Quartermaster on both sides. First time I have seen this. A special request?
Cheers,
Ken

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to seeing a QM with something like a Smartcap back on it, which would be my first port of call if I bought another pickup.

Not sure where you took those photos but, I instantly wanted to get the tools out and start work on it. Looks fantastic..QM and building. 👌

Grand_Tourgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Quatermaster Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Beautiful! Where is the site of the photographs?
Hi a place called Houghton Tower in Lancashire Uk, a place were a steak was knighted to become a “Sir” Loin
Beautiful! Where is the site of the photographs?
It’s a place Four hundred years ago in Lancashire Uk that welcomed King James I in a visit to “Houghton Tower” which has gone down in folklore the day the king knighted a loin of beef now called a Sirloin 👍

Grand_Tourgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Quatermaster Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Beautiful looking Quartermaster! I have an order in for a Donney Grey one also, but without the red chassis.
I see you also have the high load switches. Only one roof bar where the outlets come out. Any other placements? Any power in the bed area? Quartermaster on both sides. First time I have seen this. A special request?
Cheers,
Ken
Yes power in the load bed and a custom light in the drivers side rear corner, I won’t be using the roof power sockets they just came with the rough pack and smooth pack on the Fieldmaster edition

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
Hi a place called Houghton Tower in Lancashire Uk, a place were a steak was knighted to become a “Sir” Loin

It’s a place Four hundred years ago in Lancashire Uk that welcomed King James I in a visit to “Houghton Tower” which has gone down in folklore the day the king knighted a loin of beef now called a Sirloin 👍
I'll never eat a steak the same again!
Incredible history!
Thank you!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score
The more you can share on the unique attributes of thr QM verses the SW, would be appericated.

For many of us, we assumed that once you got past the backseat on the SW, it was chopped off and extended. Now seeing lights and bed power makes things even more interesting.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Yes power in the load bed and a custom light in the drivers side rear corner, I won’t be using the roof power sockets they just came with the rough pack and smooth pack on the Fieldmaster edition
Thanks for that. Photo's of anything you can think of would be appreciated. I still have a 6-9 month wait

Grand_Tourgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Quatermaster Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😊 and from the factory only the LH side has QM down the side, so for balance I had the same made for the RH side and i love it

Back
Top Bottom