The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Top Cat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, TonyClark (hence Top Cat)  here from Gawler in  South Australia.
I have always been a Land Rover fan, having owned 5 D2's, a Range Rover L322 and a D4SE. I am also restoring a 1968 S2a.
Whilst I love the look and feel of the new Defender, I could not see myself taking through some of the rough mountain tracks or deserts that I go into a lot, especially at the price of an optioned one.
The Grenadier caught my attention from the start and I have been following the development with interest. I reserved early and have ordered a Trailmaster version for construction (hopefully) in March next year.
I like the fact that it is, like me, old school! It is strong, with proven components and relatively simple.  It ticks all my boxes for what I want it to do and, more importantly, carry.
I am looking forward to being part of the forum and maybe meeting some of you!

Top Cat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Yes, South Australia! But only 6 minutes by D2 to the  Barossa Valley, 4 hours to the Flinders Ranges, what a place to be with a 4WD!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
stupid me...

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
Welcome Top Cat,

The second I saw your name I thought of the great UK cartoon I grew up watching!

Attachments

• Top cat.jpg
    Top cat.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom