The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ironhorse874

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone just introducing myself to this new and exciting site. Really looking forward to interacting with everyone over this eagerly awaited ultimate 4x4. Let’s hope it’s as good on the road as it looks in the photos 

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
fingers crossed they actually get it out successfully. The distribution and maintenance network is what really concerns me.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
Just saying Gday from Australia. I have been driving Land Rover 110 most of my life in and out of the Australian Army, but these days Land Rover have dropped the ball somewhat. A decade or so ago I did a TV series while I was still wearing the Army's Baggy Green Skin and the series was titled The Bush Tucker Man. My experience covers the entire Top End of Australia.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Serendipity is a strange thing, I just started rewatching Bush Tucker Man with my eldest, he's 5 and you're known as the land rover man. Glad to have you along Les.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Stu, my grandson of the same age had watched the entire series before he had even met me. It (the series of BTM )has an audience from that age to old age Im happy to say. Im working on another project in Central Australia now and will continue with that once I get my Grenadier. Ineos may be interested in that down the track.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Bush Tucker Man was a fabulous series and forms part of the great legacy of Australian bush series - Leylands , Malcolm Douglas , Harry Butler and who could forget the Bush Mechanics !  You never know when you may have to call upon the skills/knowledge displayed in these programs. Oh and Frances Birtles , and , and...!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Les, I’m sure you’ll have everyone on here watching and offering to help as well. There’s definitely a theme emerging with how this group are going to use their Grenadier 

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hi there Stu and everyone else on this forum,If you want to see the detail of my project in Central Australia, go to my website at bushtuckerman.com.au and scroll down to the bottom of the home page where you will find a link titled "Dutch Settlement in Central Australia --1708". This project is destined to change Australian and British History.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Good man Les! Will be following with much interest. Best of luck with it all.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Welcome @Bushguide! hadnt heard of the series but ill be watching now. Unlike Stu my five year probably won't wat b it with me. Haha

Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Greetings, from the East Coast of Canada… I’m hoping to make this my last vehicle… Not that I’m that old, (yet)…But I like to make my vehicles last. That’s no easy feat, when you live in a place where they like to dump copious amounts of salt on the roads like it’s going out of style… The environment be damned!My current vehicle is a 2006 jeep TJ Sport… I had a 1986 Jeep CJ-7, (my avatar), but sadly, it was stolen, never to be seen again!

Back
Top Bottom