The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Member from Ohio, USA

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been watching the Grenadier for a while now. I have a reservation and a pre-order in place. Waiting to hear on dealership information etc. Most recent email puts my build window Q4 2023. Thanks for having me.

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been watching the Grenadier for a while now. I have a reservation and a pre-order in place. Waiting to hear on dealership information etc. Most recent email puts my build window Q4 2023. Thanks for having me.
Welcome aboard, Uncle Buck 👋

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

Hi @UncleBuck, nice to have you here, welcome. From now on you won't be bored anymore. I can promise you. They write here faster than we can read.:)

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

Hi Uncle Buck, Welcome. One of my all time favorite movies! What model and color did you pre-order. Enjoy the Forum and all the Fun. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom