The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Member from Cocoa Beach FL

Team321

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
just placed my order a couple of weeks ago and have not heard anything... anyone else from Florida able to place an order?
My background is Electrical Engineering as well as Suspension Design and Manufacturing. Looking forward to learning more.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
just placed my order a couple of weeks ago and have not heard anything... anyone else from Florida able to place an order?
My background is Electrical Engineering as well as Suspension Design and Manufacturing. Looking forward to learning more.
You won't hear anything until July which is also when pre-orders end. I believe after that, you will be assigned a dealer and work through them.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
Hi Team321, Congratulations on placing your order. Looks like you approve of the Suspension Design and Manufacturing of the Grenadier.
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom