Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

New member from Black Forest Germany

Oberhase

First Posts
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi all,
I am following this forum for a couple of months now - trying to find out how the Grenadier is proofing in reality.
Currently I have a Jeep Wrangler (which is doing fine) but I would like to switch to a 6cyl. Engine.
There are a lot of things with the Grenadier which I am missing at my Jeep to make daily life easier (i.e. the usb port on the dashborad)
My favorite choice would be a Fieldmaster with the rough package and a couple of othe options which make sense and/or a nice to havešŸ˜Œ
Do I need such a car? Definitely no - but I want one because I believe in the design and my intention is to drive it as long as possible.
Main question for me still is Diesel or Patrol engine

Krabby

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-States
Welcome aboard! I'm guessing most of us here do not "need" this amazing vehicle, but at the same time, we've convinced ourselves (and more importantly our partners), that we do šŸ˜†

Pat-Ard

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi Oberhase,

and welcome here. Where from the Blackforest? North, middle or south?
And like the most, we don't need the car, but we WANT it.
I choose (atm) the diesel... But since I haven't signed my contract now... Let's see...

Oberhase

First Posts
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi Oberhase,

and welcome here. Where from the Blackforest? North, middle or south?
And like the most, we don't need the car, but we WANT it.
I choose (atm) the diesel... But since I haven't signed my contract now... Let's see...
Very south - close to Basel
My City is Lƶrrach - the point where Switzerland, France and Germany meets

Top Bottom