The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My Wait is Over! Delivered!

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
If the tyre diameter is increase, what is the actual effect on the speed readout and miles covered?
Using the GPS speed in Waze, the indicated speed on the Grenadier is 1 mph low at 80 mph. GPS says 80, Grenadier speedometer dash readout said 79. Close enough for me. May not work in some European countries where I've read the speedo cannot show under speed.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats! Report back with any problems running 295's.
None in the 400 miles from Salt Lake to Las Vegas on the interstate. I know, I know.... it feels amazing, like driving an H1 Hummer, with all the strength and solidity, but better.

I think it just looks right with the 33s.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks outstanding!

I took delivery of my truck but am waiting on the checker plates to arrive. Please share your thoughts on their installation and any rust/corrosion concerns you have if any.
They said that there was a sticky reinforcement pad that went underneath and the rivet holes were treated with something. I don't remember what the stuff was, but my wife said it was something blue?

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My local Costco would only mount the same tires that are OEM to the car. I have to take the wheels off myself and drop them off if I want tires changed from them.
Yep. I bought them at Costco, who then would not mount them and Warner Ineos saved my bacon today. I owe them such a debt of gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom