The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My Wait is Over! Delivered!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Well, I finally got my Grenadier. The guys at Warner Ineos have been great. I feel like I was properly taken care of, and they really stepped up when my Costco tire upgrade plans were messed up. Apparently, Costco has a policy that they cannot upgrade the size of a tire more than 3%. According to tiresize.com, 265 to 295 70r17 is a 5.4% change. They would not budge. So I took the tires I had already bought and Warner Ineos dropped everything to get my tires mounted. I'm in their waiting area right now as they are all hands on deck working on my Grenadier. I'll post pics of the 295 equipped Trialmaster later.

These are some shots we've taken so far. Pictured also, my loving and supportive wife, Susan, without whom I wouldn't be here.
20231226_113445.jpg20231226_131744.jpg20231226_110637.jpg

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Well, I finally got my Grenadier. The guys at Warner Ineos have been great. I feel like I was properly taken care of, and they really stepped up when my Costco tire upgrade plans were messed up. Apparently, Costco has a policy that they cannot upgrade the size of a tire more than 3%. According to tiresize.com, 265 to 295 70r17 is a 5.4% change. They would not budge. So I took the tires I had already bought and Warner Ineos dropped everything to get my tires mounted. I'm in their waiting area right now as they are all hands on deck working on my Grenadier. I'll post pics of the 295 equipped Trialmaster later.

These are some shots we've taken so far. Pictured also, my loving and supportive wife, Susan, without whom I wouldn't be here.
View attachment 7837237View attachment 7837238View attachment 7837239
Hi @IG_in_AZ congratulations on your Grenadier. The colour is MM, isn't it? In that light it could also be Scottish White.
I like your number. It's similar to my number, except that you have to replace the first 0 with a 1. I wish you a safe journey at all times. And best wishes to your wife Susan.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score

Yeah . cool. Welcome in the club of MM drivers.. and happy miles driving - European Style (rather German) Registry. since when can you have this style in US? I wasnt there since quite a while now

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score

Fantastic! Congratulations and keep us posted.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @IG_in_AZ congratulations on your Grenadier. The colour is MM, isn't it? In that light it could also be Scottish White.
I like your number. It's similar to my number, except that you have to replace the first 0 with a 1. I wish you a safe journey at all times. And best wishes to your wife Susan.
Yes, it's Magic Mushroom.

Thanks!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats! Thats a sweet front plate - may I ask where you got it from? No problem fitting to a NAS spec truck it seems :)
Thank you!

Amazon. Same for the plate mount.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah . cool. Welcome in the club of MM drivers.. and happy miles driving - European Style (rather German) Registry. since when can you have this style in US? I wasnt there since quite a while now
Thank you!

The plate isn't real, just pays homage to the origin of the Grenadier. Front registration plates are not required in Arizona. The number however, is mine but on my Kia. I'll swap the IG 0001 over when I get the Grenadier registered in Arizona.

We buy the vehicle, get a temporary registration, and then get the permanent registration and metal plate about a month later.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
This could mean that his real speed "could be" closer to reality. Mine, with original tyres, shows 4% faster speed on the speedometer compared to the GPS speed.
Therefore my guess: his error will be 1% lower than real speed.
:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom