The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My Grenadier is almost there, but I am not.

Fab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
Hi to everyone from Morocco.
I am from the Netherlands, living in Germany.

Ordered a Grenadier on 18. Mai 2022 — 16:35, and signed the contract on 7. November 2022. Estimated delivery 01.02.2023, inshallah.
It’s going to be a baby (eldoret) blue station wagon, trailmaster edition with diff locks and winch.

At this moment we are on our way to visit Mauritania, and maybe Senegal, Mali or Guinea, depending on the weather.

Anyway, unless it takes another 3 month to get the car built, I won’t be there to pick it up.

How to deal with the final payment when we are out of internet’s reach was a problem we had to solve.
Ineos didn’t want me to pay in advance, and I couldn’t find a way to ad a second email adres. So we decided to send money to a family member, and give her acces to our email account.

Until I know more, I will enjoy reading in the forum every now and then.

Good luck to you all,
Fabio

4AD006A7-CD79-403F-96C3-942A62B7F4C4.jpegC4535537-3A2F-4CC4-9FF3-89C5F50F8173.jpeg

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
Safe travels.

Reactions: Max

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Ordered a Grenadier on 18. Mai 2022 — 16:35, and signed the contract on 7. November 2022. Estimated delivery 01.02.2023, inshallah.
It’s going to be a baby (eldoret) blue station wagon, trailmaster edition with diff locks and winch.

At this moment we are on our way to visit Mauritania, and maybe Senegal, Mali or Guinea, depending on the weather.

Anyway, unless it takes another 3 month to get the car built, I won’t be there to pick it up.

How to deal with the final payment when we are out of internet’s reach was a problem we had to solve.
Ineos didn’t want me to pay in advance, and I couldn’t find a way to ad a second email adres. So we decided to send money to a family member, and give her acces to our email account.

Good luck to you all,
Fabio

View attachment 7801772View attachment 7801773
Enjoy Mauritania try to visit Chinguetti. And if you make it to countries south of there. Give me a private message. Have been to plenty of places in Senegal, Cassamance especially. Guinea , Fouta Djallon is amazing. Plus southern Guinea for Chimpanzees at Bossu. Guinea Bissau great too, not many tourists can see chimpanzees there too but may be difficult in that big truck.
Have a great time.

Alex7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice car, it looks exactly like mine. Have a safe trip.

BMW.Leo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Good luck to you all,
Fabio

View attachment 7801772View attachment 7801773
hi Fabio i wish i had this luxus problems too 😂😂😂 wish you save and enjoying trip

stickshifter

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
hi Fabio i wish i had this luxus problems too 😂😂😂 wish you save and enjoying trip
I think all he needs is a jump-start 😁

EDIT: Oooops I replied to the wrong post. Meant to reply to the post where Fab wrote "A bit of locktight..."

Last edited:

Fab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So we are back again… had a wonderful trip to Morocco, Mauritania and Senegal.
But no sign of my grenadier 😡.
This morning I called my dealer (Matzker in Cologne 👌🏾).
They told me that (according to Ineos, last Thursday) my car will be on transport from Hambach to Cologne…
However, Ineos didn’t tell them when they will arrive in Cologne.
Hambach-Cologne is about 290 km.
This afternoon I received an email from Ineos saying, your order is on its way 😱.
Ah… I forgot, I have ordered a model 2 days ago.

Happy waiting to all of you, Fabio Goldenbeld

CS Dunes and Snow

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have a safe ride !! 🍀:)(y)🐪🌴

Attachments

• Erg Murzuq _ Lybia (1).JPG
    Erg Murzuq _ Lybia (1).JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 34