The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My first gremlin!

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
Hi all
I had my first real annoying issue today with the Grenadier.
The Park Distance Control (PDC) warning light on front RHS went off for no reason under brakes ( in fairly solid rain) a couple of times this morning on my commute to work.
It happened twice. I was more annoyed with the alarm sound and the fact the radio turns off at the same time.
I turned off the PDC on the console and it stopped.
I am going in for snorkel/indicator fix and some recalls in a couple of weeks, assuming there is a software fix in there as well.
Anyone else seen this?
It's almost disappointing that this has been my first and only electrical gremlin......Touch wood!
Pedro

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am going in for snorkel/indicator fix and some recalls in a couple of weeks, assuming there is a software fix in there as well.
Pedro

@pedrogb Pedro have they told you they have now received the permanent indicators to replace the temp ones, or are you just getting the temp ones fixed?

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@pedrogb Pedro have they told you they have now received the permanent indicators to replace the temp ones, or are you just getting the temp ones fixed?
Not sure what they are going to do, they just rang and said parts had arrived Hoping they are new design. They then said they'd need it for a bit due to other recalls.

Back
Top Bottom