The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Meet up for solar eclipse in Texas Hill Country April 8, 2024?

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score
I am in Austin TX and was thinking about organizing a Grenadier drive through the Texas Hill Country which is in the path for the total solar eclipse April 8,2024. That also happens to be prime time for wildflower viewing. At this point I want to gauge interest. Organizing the drive is easy, but most of the area state parks are already booked and area hotels are getting booked. The idea would be to meet at a location in Austin that morning and drive west and loop back. I can work on a place to view the eclipse and picnic early afternoon when I have an idea of the number of participants.

Lemeno!
Keith Smith

Texas Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Keith! This looks like an awesome opportunity. If you can, can you cross post this on the North Texas Grenadier Thread as well as our facebook page? You will reach a lot more locals!!! Thanks!

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Keith! This looks like an awesome opportunity. If you can, can you cross post this on the North Texas Grenadier Thread as well as our facebook page? You will reach a lot more locals!!! Thanks!
I don’t do Facebook. Feel free to spread the word anywhere in the Grenadier community!

mburke019

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am in Austin TX and was thinking about organizing a Grenadier drive through the Texas Hill Country which is in the path for the total solar eclipse April 8,2024. That also happens to be prime time for wildflower viewing. At this point I want to gauge interest. Organizing the drive is easy, but most of the area state parks are already booked and area hotels are getting booked. The idea would be to meet at a location in Austin that morning and drive west and loop back. I can work on a place to view the eclipse and picnic early afternoon when I have an idea of the number of participants.

Lemeno!
Keith Smith
Hi Keith - I'm based in Austin and would be interested. I'm taking delivery this weekend if all goes well.

Back
Top Bottom