The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Manuals and online access

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
Apologies for asking the following, is there a Grenadiers engine bay identification image somewhere to download and print.

Would be good to look at where things are for my Diesel Grenadier and attempt to diagnose some issues first, before taking it to the dealer.

FYI I've just noticed a clicking noise when performing full lock turns. I wanted to check Power steering fluid and realised I've no idea where it is (or what I'm doing)😁😄😂🥲🥹 . P.s any other advice what and where to check, would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Crimson
There is a really good pic' somewhere on here that shows the diesel engine and all the fluid points. Just did a quick search but couldn't find it. Ten or fifteen minutes searching would probably get you there.

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Spent an hour searching on your behalf but didn’t find it. I’m sure I downloaded a copy ‘somewhere safe’ for reference but can’t remember where. Have you read any of the engine threads shown on here?
This fluids guide is in the resources section. Hit Download to view the pdf.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Here you go. I've been slowly compiling a supplementary users manual to capture all the missing information from the Ineos user manuals. Its not ready for prime time but the following is a screen grab of the under bonnet of my Grenadier.
1711342147540.jpg

For fluid specs the following link has a pdf of a document sent to me by Ineos.
https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...s-and-specifications.12413939/post-1333240455

Cheers
Steve

Attachments

• 1711341722226.jpg
    1711341722226.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 40

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Amazing work 🤩.

Huge thanks to @Rok_Dr for sharing this and the other link. It's definitely one to print and store in car.

@Cheshire cat thanks for your help in the ongoing search for missing owner information. 🎩🪄✨

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
You guys beat me to it with the back link to the resources section.

Also everyone has a bookmark facility. It’s the little tag thing next to the post number on a thread.

IMG_3053.jpeg

Then to see your bookmarks click on your avatar at the top of the screen, then the bookmark tab.

IMG_3054.jpeg

Last edited:

WPP

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

in another post I read that the Ineos UK Homepage has some fitting instructions. I couldn't find anything and asked my dealer who sent me the below link. Interestingly my dealer couldn't find a direct link from the Ineos homepage either :confused:

Back
Top Bottom