The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Manuals and online access

RTG

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
I wonder when we will get access to the online owners and servicing manuals?
It would be nice to be able to access after the deposit. We can then really delve into modifications for long range Aussie travel and setup.
Loading up with "just in case "spares for instance...when will they be available?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score
Just a bump ~ and echoing OP's thoughts.

Vehicles may be delayed but this system shouldn't be impacted by that should it?

Also a little article about Ineos' contract with CAD-IT for what they call "an integrated end-to-end Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) solution".

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
@Halliwell Jones Chester ~ if you are able, can you say if you have had the system demonstrated to you, and if so should new owners be getting access on collection?
On a Teams meeting with INEOS at 12 today so will ask the question.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Just back now and with regards to manuals, a hard copy will come with the vehicle and a downloadable variant will be going live soon on the INEOS Grenadier website, it will be located at the bottom of the page when this happens which shouldn't be to long now. Hope this helps. (y)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
Just back now and with regards to manuals, a hard copy will come with the vehicle and a downloadable variant will be going live soon on the INEOS Grenadier website, it will be located at the bottom of the page when this happens which shouldn't be to long now. Hope this helps. (y)
For the next year+, this will be my favorite bedtime fairytale; I'll read it over-and-over again.

Tomo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, will keep checking

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks ~ my question was more with regard to CAD-IT and the interactive element, such as:
Screenshot_20220807_163945_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Has this system been demonstrated to you?

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks ~ my question was more with regard to CAD-IT and the interactive element, such as:
View attachment 7800980

Has this system been demonstrated to you?
Sorry, this should be next week when I have the regional aftersales manager here going through the diagnostics equipment with the techs.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, this should be next week when I have the regional aftersales manager here going through the diagnostics equipment with the techs.
@Halliwell Jones Chester ~ how did you get on with this? Any indication of when/how owners are going to get access? Will access be to the full system your techs see? Will we see things like technical service bulletins, toolbox talks, service campaign messages?

cheeters

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Apologies for asking the following, is there a Grenadiers engine bay identification image somewhere to download and print.

Would be good to look at where things are for my Diesel Grenadier and attempt to diagnose some issues first, before taking it to the dealer.

FYI I've just noticed a clicking noise when performing full lock turns. I wanted to check Power steering fluid and realised I've no idea where it is (or what I'm doing)😁😄😂🥲🥹 . P.s any other advice what and where to check, would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom