The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Let’s talk CupHolders

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score
Difficult to me, my hobby is a bit of barrista, owning a portafilter from Ascaso permitted for professional use. .. Coffee is nearly some religion. Only thing what I would do if in the middle of nowhere is a french press, rather coarse ground coffee and Water not boiling but between 90 and 94 Celsius, 12-15g coffee per cup, min 70g coffee per litre and 4 minutes before push down.

But again nothing compared to a proper portafilter and a grinder like an Eureka.. But there is some 3KW and 230V required .. an Inverter and carrying all this somewhere in the African bush is rather decadent luxury.
Aeropress is your friend

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Dunkin has fairly palatable coffee as far as commercial spots go, but I prefer roast-to-order (I get whole bean coffee shipped in monthly), ground at the time of brewing, coffee from home. Here's my go-to.
No, no, no! For the benefit of non-US readers, Dunkin’ is just as bad as Starbucks. Between these two it’s comparing air-burnt to flame-burnt. Bad.

Back
Top Bottom