The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Landed in Halifax

IslandFalconer

Production/Transit
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Well it’s almost time.
Got the call the Grenadier is in Halifax. Now the sad part. It’s closer to me now, than when i have to pick it up. My dealer is in Toronto, i live in PEI. But thats no big deal just an 18 hour drive.

Im excited, just need to order some wheels, i have a set of four Toyo Open Country A/T3 35X11.5-17 so Now to fond some wheels.

Other than that, lets hope this truck lives up to its name and doesnt need much warranty work because the dealer ‘t exactly near by.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
You certainly live in a beautiful location. I was able to visit Price Edward Island and Cape Breton the summer of 1991. I remember Halifax being a really unique city, as well.

Those are the same tires and size that I am running. I just put 1000 highway miles at 85mph+ on them. Very happy with the handling, noise, etc.

IslandFalconer

Production/Transit
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
You certainly live in a beautiful location. I was able to visit Price Edward Island and Cape Breton the summer of 1991. I remember Halifax being a really unique city, as well.

Those are the same tires and size that I am running. I just put 1000 highway miles at 85mph+ on them. Very happy with the handling, noise, etc.
Did you lift it? Or you at stock height?

Back
Top Bottom