The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Kahn!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Not a fan of the interior, but...

If they made those wheels in a 17" I'd be ordering a set! I'm a sucker for 5-spoke-wheels.

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
It’s not the saddlebrown leather that is the problem, it’s the euro quilting on the seats. It’s out of place.
The arm rests are gorgeous.
I want a King Ranch edition!

There is nothing more elegant than a sela green Trialmaster with a handstitched saddle leather interior. Those seat embellishments look stupid.

I would literally totally reconfigure my long-standing order if I knew of a place here in the United States, that would do an interior similar to that.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is nothing more elegant than a sela green Trialmaster with a handstitched saddle leather interior. Those seat embellishments look stupid.
Hit the nail on the head. The cubby cover looks like it would hurt to rest one's arm upon.

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Not a fan of the interior, but...
this looks pretty good to me, except for a couple things…
1708713039799.jpeg
that open pattern makes me dizzy, and the piping seams on the consul are uneven. On Ineos’ end, that left grab bar needs to be some kind of a space to store stuff near at hand like every other SUV of this size. I absolutely love the tray in the defenders and the land cruisers. It is so handy when you get into the vehicle with a bunch of cartridges, or gloves, or your cell phone or any of the other crap you just want to off load for a couple of minutes into a tray. And the grenadier doesn’t have any of that.
within two weeks of starting to use mine, I’m going to have empty cartridges, sandwich wrappers, beer cans, cigar wraps, transmitters, radios, tools, keys, hand guns, napkins, dog collars, God knows what all else, rolling around under both seats because there’s no place to put stuff.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score
Try these. DaBull

Psignore00

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Try these. DaBull
I just got mine and love them. I got the full size ones though. 1 wider bag per side instead of 2 narrower ones.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
Lady Cawdor will need a bespoke ladder to be able to enter and alight that posh motor. But perhaps she can just hop off her horse!

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
this looks pretty good to me, except for a couple things…
View attachment 7845340
that open pattern makes me dizzy, and the piping seams on the consul are uneven. On Ineos’ end, that left grab bar needs to be some kind of a space to store stuff near at hand like every other SUV of this size. I absolutely love the tray in the defenders and the land cruisers. It is so handy when you get into the vehicle with a bunch of cartridges, or gloves, or your cell phone or any of the other crap you just want to off load for a couple of minutes into a tray. And the grenadier doesn’t have any of that.
within two weeks of starting to use mine, I’m going to have empty cartridges, sandwich wrappers, beer cans, cigar wraps, transmitters, radios, tools, keys, hand guns, napkins, dog collars, God knows what all else, rolling around under both seats because there’s no place to put stuff.
You've got too much stuff! 😎
PS: why do you need a hand gun? Serious question!:unsure:

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
i will only speak for myself…massive amounts of people suffering from various mental illnesses wandering the streets since government abdicated citizen safety by closing institutions rather than reform. Not only that but government is also not enforcing our laws and judicial branches are not providing proper sentences for criminal acts even when found guilty.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
There's no arguing about taste. 😵‍💫

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Rampant paranoia caused by fear mongering of the conservative party & 24 hour news machine spewing easily regurgitated hyperbole. In my experience, this is especially noticed in rural and aged populations.

1708772721507.png
Crime in the USA is statistically down significantly (property crime 60+%) over the last 20 years.

1708772581297.png

See also: Violence and mental illness: an overview
"Members of the public exaggerate both the strength of the association between mental illness and violence and their own personal risk."

Last edited:

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rampant paranoia caused by fear mongering of the conservative party & 24 hour news machine spewing easily regurgitated hyperbole. In my experience, this is especially noticed in rural and aged populations.

Crime in the USA is statistically down significantly (property crime 60+%) over the last 20 years.

See also: Violence and mental illness: an overview
"Members of the public exaggerate both the strength of the association between mental illness and violence and their own personal risk."

The fact is that police are being told to stand down on certain infractions and then when an arrest is made either judges toss the case or prosecutors drop the case...

In just my neighborhood we have many homeless/drug addicts out panhandling and then in the evening they are out checking peoples vehicles. Luckily they aren't breaking windows but even with video surveillance evidence the Police will not make an arrest because the person "left the vehicle unlocked".

Crime is Crime...it does not have to be violent to be unlawful.

NY Bodega Owner

In addition you have cases like the Bodega owner in NY who defended himself but faced charges even though the original perpetrator did not...

When victims become the ones being charged then society is lost.

Back
Top Bottom