The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Just Joined, Gawler, South Australia

Top Cat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,
Tony Clark  (Top Cat) here 
Just joined the Grenadier  forum and invited to GRUNT, so here I am!
Landy's all my life for both pleasure (Simpson, NT, Cape Yorke, High country etc) and Air Force 110's.

The Grenadier is what I have been waiting for from Landrover, but I along with others have been disappointed with their offering for people who actually use the low lever!
So, a Crisp Scottish white Trailmaster with tow and a few other bits is on order for March.
I am waiting for the truck to arrive before looking at a roo bar as I do need one from recent experience near Birdsville, same witht eh winch
I love the interior and layout and am looking at drawer design. The Grenadier is my retirement present so looking forward to even more bush trips!

Attachments

• IMG_9137.jpg
    IMG_9137.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 11
  • madigan 139.jpg
    madigan 139.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 11

Tu Sugars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
Seems there are quite a few of us in the "large present to self" category! I've reached "the age" even if not able to retire for a few years.
The evil son has already given me orders - I suggested he 'naff off' until I am (really) old! The Grenadier is mine as long as I can pass my driver's license.

Back
Top Bottom