The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Just got my Grenadier today and already debugging…what’s this symbol mean?

pieter1475

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
Just got it delivered today. USA LHD. Doors wont lock with the keyfob button. will try to un-lock, I can hear it when I click the unlock button but it won’t lock via the button. These two symbols keep popping up on the dash. A blue one followed by a red one. Looks like a front hood warning but the hood is down and latched. I assume if the car thinks the hood isn’t latched it wont allow it to be locked with the fob? Anyone know how to fix?

View attachment 7841853View attachment 7841852
Drop the bonnet (hood) from a good foot, or 15 inches

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Got a chuckle out of “debugging” an open hood.
Just wait until you hear that speed limit warning click… 🤣🤣😎

Last edited:

thw420

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Glad you got it resolved.

Question for the owners who’ve put some miles and months on their rigs: Do the hood and doors loosen up and get easier to close after some use?
The doors require a good slam because I believe the air vent flaps in the rear pillar are pretty small (I can hear mine flap when I shut a door).

If you shut any door while the safari (or any) windows are open, they close very easily.

With all windows closed, the air pressure is high upon closing so they don’t close all the way without force. Just what I’ve noticed…

Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
l guess that's a good thing. lt's not something you could say about the old Defender.
Mine should really have been fitted with a bilge pump for use after heavy rain.

Back
Top Bottom