The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

July 2023 Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:54 PM
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, votes gathered will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted.

• Only one vote per member per month, you can't like everything so be picky, this is an honesty based system.
  • If you chose to change your vote you can do so at any time before the closing date.
  • Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
  • In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winning images will be uploaded to a 'winners' folder in the media section of the forum
Winners get a 'best photo' banner on their account
Winning images can be uploaded in hi res for the community, they're perfect for desktop backgrounds (contact forum admin to upload)

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.

Reactions: Max

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:54 PM
Reaction score
The rules don't say you have to own the vehicle in the photo, and I'm making the great assumption that if your significant other takes the photo, that counts as "your photo"... If I'm wrong on either part, feel free to delete the postgren--mtns.jpeg

Vidar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score
Looks awesome. How did it handle the terrain?
Was good enough, I have come from a lifted 70 series Landcruiser so probably not fair to compare it to that. The whole drama of putting it into 4WD and the diff locks is unbelievably stupid. My Landcruiser takes 2 seconds to lock all diffs and the Grenadier takes 5 steps and still only when its in the right mood.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
A little bump to this thread. Cast your vote before the end of the month.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
The rules don't say you have to own the vehicle in the photo, and I'm making the great assumption that if your significant other takes the photo, that counts as "your photo"... If I'm wrong on either part, feel free to delete the postView attachment 7819365
Congratulations @anand you're the winner.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
for everyone that posted, theres some really great pictures here, so feel free to post in next months as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom