The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Jardine's Beans and Machines event

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Well after a bit of excitement , think "Blazing Saddles" and sitting round the camp fire it turns out Jardins event is a little less "Explosive"

1671804172175.png
On a serious note,

Jardine's were due to have demonstrators in October, 2022 which then slipped to November, December then January, but as you can see its a static prototype for the launch at Colchester on the 22nd January 2023, so no demonstrators or production vehicle's at that dealers even by the 3rd week of January 2023.

It would seem the "Mark Tennant" "up to 4 week delay in production" video should really have been up to 3 months delay in production.

Never mind it will arrive soon, and then it will be great to compare notes.

In the meantime off to the supermarket to get some Heinz BAKED BEANS and relive cowboy movies from the 1970's

Happy Christmas one and all

Garry

Eniffer

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
9D8CE2F3-2326-461A-BA29-7DE302449C99.jpegHi, Richard Eniffer here. I’m the General Manager for the Jardine agents. We are hopeful to have our demos by our event, we already have a static Grenadier and are hoping to open the doors to the Essex clubhouse early Jan followed by Kent later in the month 🤞🏻

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
I must be getting old and slow, that must have taken me a full two minutes to get the blazing saddles and baked beans reference in relation to this.

I apologise for being sensationally slow.

Judging by what I have seen of the supermarkets today, beanohallett is still queueing for his beans. It really is frantic Friday 😂

People do realise the shops are shutting for one day and not for good right !!

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7798521Hi, Richard Eniffer here. I’m the General Manager for the Jardine agents. We are hopeful to have our demos by our event, we already have a static Grenadier and are hoping to open the doors to the Essex clubhouse early Jan followed by Kent later in the month 🤞🏻
Great news Richard on the demonstrators - looking forward to seeing a production Grenadier in the flesh, the clubhouse looks very swish too. Will pop and see the ones when they arrive in the Garden of England AKA Kent.

Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom