There are some controls / buttons inside which I'd like to understand. See the pictures.
- Roof panel: Differential locks: There are buttons for front and rear. What's about the center lock?
- Below, there are two buttons: ESC is Electronic Stability Control, I guess. But what is HDC?
- On the steering wheel, the "Res+" button is likely the button to restore cruise mode or increase the cruise speed, I think.
- And there is a "CNL" button left to the cruise control buttons. What does this mean?
- And finally: has anybody yet heard what the "toot" sounds like?