The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS PCP Comparison

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
I have made a small spreadsheet so you have a rough idea of PCP cost vs a couple of other cars, I don't think the INEOS Grenadiers include on the road charges so please don't take as exact, this is purely to give you a rough example.
INEOS PCP.png

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
What is this "PCP" gobbledegook?
I am a financial tard.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
The calculator on the INEOS website is live now so you can play around with different figures and so forth. I just made a quick spreadsheet of it for reference.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
Steve, this is probably a little off topic, but a question that has been on my mind in regards to the sales models that INEOS have implemented, and the role of HJC as a dealer/agent etc etc.
Obviously at the moment HJC get some $'s from every online purchaser who selects HJC as their dealer. You get this money I would expect when the Grenadier gets delivered to them.
This process will go on for a while I would imagine, as it appears that the online purchasers will be filling the production capability for at least the next 12 months.

So heres the question - is there a stage where HJC/dealer/agent will be, or has the ability to, order in cars for themselves to sell off of the showroom floor as it were, to customers who walk straight through the doors without going through the online ordering process?

Can you tell us what you can in this regard.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Have you got a link?

I'm only seeing the same explanation of what a PCP is and no calculator?
When you have the car on screen and it gives you a price at the bottom, next to that you should see a monthly payment. If you click that it takes you to the finance calculator, at least it does in the UK, what country are you from?

Steve.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Steve, this is probably a little off topic, but a question that has been on my mind in regards to the sales models that INEOS have implemented, and the role of HJC as a dealer/agent etc etc.
Obviously at the moment HJC get some $'s from every online purchaser who selects HJC as their dealer. You get this money I would expect when the Grenadier gets delivered to them.
This process will go on for a while I would imagine, as it appears that the online purchasers will be filling the production capability for at least the next 12 months.

So heres the question - is there a stage where HJC/dealer/agent will be, or has the ability to, order in cars for themselves to sell off of the showroom floor as it were, to customers who walk straight through the doors without going through the online ordering process?

Can you tell us what you can in this regard.
Hi @Davman it's an interesting model that we will be part of and very different to what we are used too.

As for will we be able to buy cars to sell to "walk in's" as such I'm not to sure, it could possibly happen but I really don't know, that's not me saying nothing because I'm not allowed by the way, I really don't know.

What I do know is we will have three cars eventually to display in the new showroom plus demonstrators.

Sorry I've not really given you the best answer, but it's the best I've got right now. :oops:

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
If you are looking at the 2 seat utility wagon then yes, this is the only option it gives you at present. Any of the other vehicles should give you PCP figures.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks ~ managed to get there in the end with your assistance!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score
Hi @Davman it's an interesting model that we will be part of and very different to what we are used too.

As for will we be able to buy cars to sell to "walk in's" as such I'm not to sure, it could possibly happen but I really don't know, that's not me saying nothing because I'm not allowed by the way, I really don't know.

What I do know is we will have three cars eventually to display in the new showroom plus demonstrators.

Sorry I've not really given you the best answer, but it's the best I've got right now. :oops:
I hope it doesn't go to dealers being able to buy stock as it will kill it for everyone else.
The dealers will swamp the factory with orders for standard configuration vehicles, taking up build slots for customers who want to totally customise their vehicles as the model now stands.
The dealers will then take over control of the pricing and availability of the vehicles, accessories, spares.
I think it will destroy one of the real attractions of the vehicle.
Of course it will be great when the dealers have demo stock, that they can't sell, so you can test drive.

Back
Top Bottom