The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos Grenadier Offroad Mamut Park

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:09 PM
Reaction score
Maybe he was late for his next appointment, a test drive of an Audi Q8.

There's quite a few telltale /warning icons on the two screens.

Screenshot_20220930_113926_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20220930_114346_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20220930_114515_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20220930_114718_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
These pictures remind me... Has anyone seen night time images of the interior?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:09 PM
Reaction score
Now that is a good question...
I haven’t seen it but my good looking friendly female rally driving co-driver told me that the rear camer below the spare wheel would give a perfect picture to couple a trailer alone!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
From the Ineos Autumn events.

Sometimes a bit fast to my taste.

Yes. Reckless. Particularly as it is not his car. I tend to like the theory "treat it like it is someone else's" and hopefully most people will look after other peoples property better than they look after their own.
A simple mistake and the car is damaged so everyone else waiting to drive it miss out.

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Or the reversing camera in action for a trailer hook-up?
I tested the rear camera. In my opinion, very simple. No boundary or center line witch indicating the steering angle. You have to find your target without graphical aids. This car had no towbar, so I can't say if you can see the hitch. But I thing it will be good enough for hooking

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. Reckless. Particularly as it is not his car. I tend to like the theory "treat it like it is someone else's" and hopefully most people will look after other peoples property better than they look after their own.
A simple mistake and the car is damaged so everyone else waiting to drive it miss out.
According to his accent, he comes from an eastern country. May be they have other priorities than in AU, US, DE: mine is the longest, I'm the fastest.

Yes, I know this comment is poilitically uncorrect. But thats just what I think. No sorry. Sorry.

Last edited:

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
On my test drive, the ineos co-driver was imploring me to give it as much welly as I wanted.

I think the Grenadiers robust nature is more noticed when going "too quick" if you know what I mean. It feels solid, even when bashing it about offroad. Lots of modern SUVs would feel like they're not having a good time in the same situation.

I think ineos knows this, and also knows the toughness of their product, so aren't scared for the test vehicles to get a pounding

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
I haven’t seen it but my good looking friendly female rally driving co-driver told me that the rear camer below the spare wheel would give a perfect picture to couple a trailer alone!
With today's technology , autonomous hookup should be possible.
I did not say anonymous hookup. That is Tinder I am told.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
With today's technology , autonomous hookup should be possible.
I did not say anonymous hookup. That is Tinder I am told.
Anonymous hookup, for when your borrowing your mates trailer without permission

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think ineos knows this, and also knows the toughness of their product, so aren't scared for the test vehicles to get a pounding
If the FB rumour is true then the 15 ex GS Trophy vehicles that recently landed in a UK port are going to be used by journos in the forthcoming "launch" event.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
On my test drive, the ineos co-driver was imploring me to give it as much welly as I wanted.

I think the Grenadiers robust nature is more noticed when going "too quick" if you know what I mean. It feels solid, even when bashing it about offroad. Lots of modern SUVs would feel like they're not having a good time in the same situation.

I agree with you, but it was not about the robustness of the Grenadier. If the Grenadier had problems with such treatment, that would really be a problem. So that is not my point.

But if I'm in a car for the first time that I've never driven before and I don't know its reactions, I wouldn't drive like that with two and a half tons of weight on a slippery surface. It's all a question of attitude - and respect for other people's property.

But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom