The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS eMail - requesting VAT number

Cavaleiro

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else got an email from INEOS asking for the VAT number. I told them my VAT number, but I'm wondering what they want to finalize as we still haven't talked about the requested changes.

"...
We will do our best to make sure you get your Grenadier as soon as possible. But we still need to clarify something. To make sure that your invoice shows the correct VAT, we need your VAT ID number. Please click on the link below and enter the required information so that we can update your account for you.
..."

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
I have got the mail as well. Maybe they found out that not everybody ordered from "his own" country. This should only be relevant in the Euro-countrys. Same money but different VAT...

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Only for companies, I guess.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I thought so as well. But normally there is no need for the vat number if you sell something. On the other side the height of the vat should be right for every customer…
anyway I decided to switch the order from private to company som weeks ago. So mine will be bought by a company.
any private customers who received the mail regarding the vat number so far?

Cavaleiro

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=emax userid=8900646 postid=1333121028]Only for companies, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Forgot to mention that their request (Umsatzsteueridentnummer) may only affect business customers, yes. 

Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Hi I believe that the grenanider does not have a one tonne pay load and there for does not allow you to reclaim the vat and bik which if this is right and at the moment nobody can tell me different then I think ineos has made a big cock up for business users. I am still waiting for a reply.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Hi I believe that the grenanider does not have a one tonne pay load and there for does not allow you to reclaim the vat and bik which if this is right and at the moment nobody can tell me different then I think ineos has made a big cock up for business users. I am still waiting for a reply.
It certainly doesn't have a 1 tonne payload
UK spec figures
pretty sure it wasn't a cock up
They just built it for a wider audience
1671751224636.png

Back
Top Bottom