The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ineos CEO Interview.

Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Fascinating. And now perhaps Lynn could comment om my vehicle being back at the dealer for 5 weeks, with both the dealer and Ineos Technical unable to diagnose the problem with the cabin heater/ aircon.

But, as I have paid for the vehicle in full - maybe this is simply my problem, and not an priority for Ineos.

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Fascinating. And now perhaps Lynn could comment om my vehicle being back at the dealer for 5 weeks, with both the dealer and Ineos Technical unable to diagnose the problem with the cabin heater/ aircon.

But, as I have paid for the vehicle in full - maybe this is simply my problem, and not an priority for Ineos.
I feel for you. I am also getting more and more frustrated. My vehicle also had a heater/ aircon problem. It was somehow fixed at my dealer. However, I still experience the vibrations issue with my Trialmaster Diesel. I had already given Ineos three weeks to resolve all remaining issues. Thus, I might ask for a refund. Although I would rather have a functioning vehicle than returning it.

Back
Top Bottom