The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Indicator Lights

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
I am curious to Understand the front indicator lighting system. I am presuming the rear are center of the tail/brake lighting and wondering if this might be the case upfront. Could it be a similar system to the Mini with an led ring in the middle of the headlight?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Well if they are from BMW guess it will be an optional extra sorry, i'll get my coat......

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
Seems like that indicator would be hard on the eyes when the headlight itself is illuminated (which, in California, is academic, since turn signals are rarely used anymore).

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Ovrland said:
Seems like that indicator would be hard on the eyes when the headlight itself is illuminated (which, in California, is academic, since turn signals are rarely used anymore).

In most cars with this design the headlight turns off, or reduces to side light level when the indicator (turn signal) is activated

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
> which, in California, is academic, since turn signals are rarely used anymore

Not only in California. It's the same in Germany. I wonder how all this ignorants pass their driving test.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic, that's where I thought they were going and I don't like it on the Mini.
It's too much in your face, never mind I will be in the car. I find it hard to understand not indicating but having said that, I am seeing so many people just sailing through stop signs these days. We are dumbing down and waiting for the car to think for us.
It will be interesting when we turn the power on in the car by sitting in it and the seat is adjusted because it knows who you are then it tells you that it is due for a service and won't let you move unless you hit the service depot in the Nav system, can't wait, then it drives you there.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
Such cars will probably not only insist on car service but as well on your annual medical check.

First drive to the doctors, please ...

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
emax said:
Such cars will probably not only insist on car service but as well on your annual medical check.

First drive to the doctors, please ...

Or drive you to the medical centre for your government mandated 'booster'...

never mind that's a rabbit hole in itself ????

Back
Top Bottom