The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I'm interested in having reinforced shock absorbers

fzablah95

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
I'm interested in having reinforced shock absorbers but Blinstein needs for me to send them the original from manufacturer to Mexico. I am located in Honduras and sending them for development requires me to get the MSDS. I found in the forum that the shock absorbers are SACHS 17880 EI-0000020114. Does anyone know here know a reinforced shock absorber I can buy with the part number or where I can get the technical info of this shock absorbers to send to Bilstein. Normally the reinforced shock absorbers are already developed by Bilstein or old man emu.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 15.22.34.jpeg

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:18 PM
Reaction score
Reinforced in which way?

Something to carry more weight? Something with a longer travel length? And which springs are you pairing these with?

fzablah95

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
Reinforced in which way?

Something to carry more weight? Something with a longer travel length? And which springs are you pairing these with?
yes I'm having the vehicle armored to make it "bulletproof" or bullet resistant adding about (400-500 extra lbs).. I've purchased from Blinstein before for other cars and they send me the spring and shock absorber combo. I have an armoring company in Honduras.

Last edited:

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:18 PM
Reaction score
yes I'm having the vehicle armored to make it "bulletproof" or bullet resistant adding about (400-500 extra lbs).. I've purchased from Blinstein and they send me the spring and shock absorber combo. I have an armoring company in Honduras.
I wanna see that baby when you’re done with it🤙🤙

Back
Top Bottom