The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I prefer the steelies...

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be taking delivery of my IG next month. I ordered a Fieldmaster, with alloy wheels being the only option for that trim level, but I actually prefer the look of the steel wheels. Anybody know if dealers are willing to do a swap?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be taking delivery of my IG next month. I ordered a Fieldmaster, with alloy wheels being the only option for that trim level, but I actually prefer the look of the steel wheels. Anybody know if dealers are willing to do a swap?
You're probably better off searching our classifieds for steelies and then posting an ad to sell your wheels. The dealers want an astronomical sum of money per steel wheel so I'm not sure where they'll end up.

Reactions: Ash

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
IG_LA Did you get your wheel situation sorted? Looks like this could work out for you both.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ash I'll have a set of steelies and Bridgestones available for sale in a month or so when mine arrives if your dealer won't do the swap and you're up for a road trip!

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
You're probably better off searching our classifieds for steelies and then posting an ad to sell your wheels. The dealers want an astronomical sum of money per steel wheel so I'm not sure where they'll end up.
I was told that I would have to pay 3x the price...hard pass lol. I was gonna get some Black Rhino's instead.

Ash send me a DM and maybe we can swap?

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I was told that I would have to pay 3x the price...hard pass lol. I was gonna get some Black Rhino's instead.

Ash send me a DM and maybe we can swap?
Thanks! I might reach out when I have my IG in hand. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom