The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hydrogen Fuel Cell Grenadier testing about to start

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
As long as there is air, temperature and pressure involved you get CO2 and nitric oxide, regardless of the fuel.

AWo
exactly. As I wrote I am a sceptic in the effects of CO2 - as there are a lot of theories. As this is getting political I will stop the CO2 discussion.
Technically both the combustion engine and the electric engine each have some advantages and disadvantages. At the very end there is no ultimate solution and no single system fitting all demands and requirements. Governments should not set the method of drivetrain and propellant. I trust in common sense .. there will be a place for electric Grenadiers but I doubt they will be used the same purpose as the current ones with a classic drivetrain.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
As long as there is air, temperature and pressure involved you get CO2 and nitric oxide, regardless of the fuel.

AWo
Yes but sometimes the CO2 is released from stable non atmospheric sources into the atmosphere, and sometimes it is taken out of the atmosphere and then returned in a neutral equation

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
For the first time in a century we are faced with being in a transition period where ICE (gas/diesel) might be greatly diminished in 10 years. For me, I hang on to some cars for 7+ years. What does the resale value look like if any of the above catch on.

it seems like electric has caught on but as @stickshifter points out, lots of growing pains. Maybe Moore’s law will take care of generation and consumption.
Moores law never has applied to battery tech

Back
Top Bottom