The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hounslow Hall

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
I have so much trouble figuring out the white. Sometimes it's buttery white and other times it's very crisp white. Today in the pic it looks buttery.
Yeah Steve’s photos at post #21 are a good example of what you are talking about. The same car, yet the colours look very different, enough to think one is white, one is mushroom.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
Yeah Steve’s photos at post #21 are a good example of what you are talking about. The same car, yet the colours look very different, enough to think one is white, one is mushroom.
Picture with multiple cars in taken on Oppo Find X3 Pro, single car on it's own taken on iPhone.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’d normally buy white because it hides the scratches better, but I’m not a fan of white on the IG for some reason.
I have dark grey now, so will probably go silver, although that shale blue is growing on me.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’d normally buy white because it hides the scratches better, but I’m not a fan of white on the IG for some reason.
I have dark grey now, so will probably go silver, although that shale blue is growing on me.
Sounds like the Big IG is growing on you bigleonski.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I too prefer to go with the white usually for the similar reasons to @bigleonski

However I love the many pictures of the Scottish White, and how it seems to change depending on time of day, angles, reflections etc - almost like a pearl paint.

It also looks great with the black roo bar, steps, side protectors, privacy windows etc.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
1668212406702.png

Wow - the configurator certainly does not do this colour justice

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What I did love was the Big Yin’s canary yellow defender with the black motifs on the bonnet and sides (or was it the other way around??? - getting old and rhe memory fades) in his World Tour of Scotland special he did. Not sure I’d buy it that colour but I did think it was awesome at the time.

Back
Top Bottom