The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Tullamore / Ireland

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:07 PM
Reaction score
When I worked in Luxembourg, there were people living in B because it’s cheaper, work and purchase fuel and cigarettes and expensive fashion wine delicatessen and underwear in Luxembourg, normal clothing and food in Germany, Furniture in France, Plants and certain food in Netherlands.. get beer from B. So there were always discussion what to get where.
at that time I worked (temp) for a Bank on Plateau Kirchberg before I moved to Ireland.

Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
When I worked in Luxembourg, there were people living in B because it’s cheaper, work and purchase fuel and cigarettes and expensive fashion wine delicatessen and underwear in Luxembourg, normal clothing and food in Germany, Furniture in France, Plants and certain food in Netherlands.. get beer from B. So there were always discussion what to get where.
at that time I worked (temp) for a Bank on Plateau Kirchberg before I moved to Ireland.
Yeah I guess that is the nice thing if you live in thge region of multiple countries adjacent to each other and open borders :)

Back
Top Bottom