The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Sun Valley Idaho

CoryC

Production/Transit
Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
Just signed up for the forum so wanted to say hi. My name is Cory Chalmers and I am in the Sun Valley Idaho area. My Grenadier is currently in production. I went with a base model but built it out with a ton of stuff so that it is between a Trialmaster and a Fieldmaster. The best of both models I think. Anyway, look forward to talking with you all and learning about your experiences so far with your Grenadiers!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score
Just signed up for the forum so wanted to say hi. My name is Cory Chalmers and I am in the Sun Valley Idaho area. My Grenadier is currently in production. I went with a base model but built it out with a ton of stuff so that it is between a Trialmaster and a Fieldmaster. The best of both models I think. Anyway, look forward to talking with you all and learning about your experiences so far with your Grenadiers!
Hi CoryC, Congratulations on getting into production. The wait is well worth it.
DaBull

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi CoryC, welcome. Look forward to a great vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom