The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from the UK

Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
I found this forum after my continued interest in the Grenadier.. I have followed the idea/build and even got to sit in one at Bicester Heritage. I have never owned a 4x4, likely do not need one - especially one that seems to do 19mpg in Petrol - worse than my 997 :) But, I love the design ethos, look and credibility. I am really looking forward to seeing some on the road and perhaps one day for a dealer drive (I was not bold enough to make the pre-order leap). My primary interest would be as a road vehicle which is unlikely to be the main design criteria.

Call me old fashioned, but I bought my 997 GenII to keep as the battery cars take over.. The Grenadier feels like that last celebration of rugged Swiss watch style engineering over design. That said, likely in 5-10 years if an electric 4x4 can work as well as my dewalt power tools, I understand the potential.

Hi to you all and I look forward to reading the threads, and seeing as owners get their cars and post their experience.

Best
Simon

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I found this forum after my continued interest in the Grenadier.. I have followed the idea/build and even got to sit in one at Bicester Heritage. I have never owned a 4x4, likely do not need one - especially one that seems to do 19mpg in Petrol - worse than my 997 :) But, I love the design ethos, look and credibility. I am really looking forward to seeing some on the road and perhaps one day for a dealer drive (I was not bold enough to make the pre-order leap). My primary interest would be as a road vehicle which is unlikely to be the main design criteria.

Call me old fashioned, but I bought my 997 GenII to keep as the battery cars take over.. The Grenadier feels like that last celebration of rugged Swiss watch style engineering over design. That said, likely in 5-10 years if an electric 4x4 can work as well as my dewalt power tools, I understand the potential.

Hi to you all and I look forward to reading the threads, and seeing as owners get their cars and post their experience.

Best
Simon
We’re all awaiting the lifting of the reporting embargo on the 8th as well as the first deliver handover the same day.. but this is Ineos, so expect anything to change.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score

Best
Simon
Welcome aboard!

Local time
Reaction score
We’re all awaiting the lifting of the reporting embargo on the 8th as well as the first deliver handover the same day.. but this is Ineos, so expect anything to change.
I did recall Autocar were driving it (and found the thread on here with some social posts). So more to follow soon then! Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom