The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA

Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado. My wife is as psyched about the IG as I am, so I'm a lucky guy! We just placed a pre-order and awaiting the announcement of a dealer in our state. Presently driving a 2012 Land Cruiser series 200, still running strong. We live in a mountain ranching community (with a world class ski resort) and are looking for a good vehicle for getting out of our home on those powder days when we have waist high snow. "Simple and functional" suits our needs well & the IG has grabbed our attention. Very grateful to find this forum as we have a lot of questions re: the configuration and there's so much to learn.

Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Our pre-order configuration:

Base model:
Scottish white with contrasting black roof
17" steel wheels
Vinyl seats w/heaters

Looking for suggestions on these options, are they a good value?
Front & rear lockers w K02ss
Safari windows
Premium sound
Winch

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
Hi Bigsky
A big welcome to the site. I am in UK but one of my colleagues has bought himself a small ranch near Steamboat Springs and loves being out there.
As to you list.
Front / rear diffs are a must for where you are living. Not that you will need them much but for the cost, you really should consider.
Safari roofs make a big difference to the light inside the vehicle. I wasn’t going to bother with these but now I own one, I am glad I changed my mind.
The winch is expensive compared to the competition I would say. You will also need the high output power panel (worth it anyway if not on your list)
The regular entertainment system sounds absolutely fine to me. Any retro modifications would be relatively easy I should think.

Back
Top Bottom