The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi From Qatar

Abk

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
My name is Abdulrahman and just collected my field master early April with 5k kms already made by myself.
The only problem is the Aircon its blowing hot air instead of cold.

With our weather conditions i bet itll be a tough summer for all IG owners in the region facing a similar issue

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
My name is Abdulrahman and just collected my field master early April with 5k kms already made by myself.

With our weather conditions i bet itll be a tough summer for all IG owners in the region facing a similar issue
I live in North Queensland Australia, typical days here are 35 degrees celsius, and my A/C works fine. Must be a fault. I'd take it for a service with the agent. Defo not normal.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score

Turn on re-circulation on the air conditioner, that should help. I am assuming the air con dial has been set to cold.

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
Set the temperature wheel to max cold. All other positions blow hot air. There is no way to regulate temperature in my car. It is either hot or cold. Nothing in between. An annoying bug. There is no fix from Ineos and i am not sure if there ever will be one. Go talk to your dealer!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
I got my Grenadier about one year ago, and my airco didn't work, it blew the ambient air. There was a crack in one of the ducts so that the gas had escaped.

In this thread you can find a picture of the location of my leak:

Back
Top Bottom