The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from downunder

douggie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Doug.

I am located Brisbane, Australia and patiently waiting for allocation to logistics on my Trialmaster and the long delay to get it out to Australia.

My Trialmaster is fully loaded including the Safari Windows.

I need to get a few things aftermarket sorted on it to match my current vehicle before I can retire it. So I am interested in discussions on all things Ineos but especially 3/4 Roof Rack options, Towing Mirrors, Electronic Brake Controllers, Long Range Fuel Tanks or Aux Fuel tank, Mounting ideas for HF Radios (Codan 3040 self tuning aerial), Where to put the HF Radio unit.

Cheers everyone.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Doug.

I am located Brisbane, Australia and patiently waiting for allocation to logistics on my Trialmaster and the long delay to get it out to Australia.

I need to get a few things aftermarket sorted on it to match my current vehicle before I can retire it. So I am interested in discussions on all things Ineos but especially 3/4 Roof Rack options, Towing Mirrors, Electronic Brake Controllers, Long Range Fuel Tanks or Aux Fuel tank, Mounting ideas for HF Radios (Codan 3040 self tuning aerial), Where to put the HF Radio unit.

Cheers everyone.
Welcome @douggie you’ll find all you’re looking for here! The search function works well. Try that for starters, there’s been plenty of discussion on all your topics of interest.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Doug.

Cheers everyone.
Welcome Doug. For brake controller, INEOS has been working with Redarc on this, and your agent should be able to arrange fitting before delivery

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score
Welcome Doug. For brake controller, INEOS has been working with Redarc on this, and your agent should be able to arrange fitting before delivery
I hope they get a move on, have you heard when it's available?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Doug.

Cheers everyone.
Someone asked Clearview about towing mirrors, they said they weren't on the radar, too low a volume to make them viable from all accounts. Looks like we'll be getting those "attachable" ones until some hit the market. The joys of owning a unique vehicle!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Doug.

Cheers everyone.
Welcome to the board! You’ve landed at a great place and wealth of information.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Doug.

Cheers everyone.
Doug - hello from the States - congratulations on your order, I'm looking forward to placing mine in a month or so. For the Roo Bar - it looks like that is an option for your market but we have not seen anything in the states on that. Is there a dealer near you that might be able to tell the manufacturer/model of that bar? Thanks so much for your help

Back
Top Bottom