The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Canberra

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Congrats- what’s your choice; basic, trialmaster….
dont know your dealer, but would be interested what they are telling you for build/delivery estimates, is it over 6 months?

petercgiugni

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hi James. I went the basic but added a bunch of extras. I rang a few dealers last week, some thought a deliver by OCT/NOV this year might be possible. Seems ambitious but I’m generally a glass is half full kinda guy!

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I hope, but would be surprised if its that quick. Still, maybe everything’s accelerating, and no USA production in yet, good timing for you. Im looking forward to many trips into and around ACT, probably bump into you on some obscure uriara track…

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome Peter. Wonderful place Canberra... I moved there in late 60's ....I still miss it after 30+ yrs away..😞 Hope you find lots of useful information in preparation for your intended purchase!

Local time
Reaction score
Just put down my first deposit. Local agent in Canberra is 4x4 Garage which doesn’t seem to have any contact details online. Has anyone been in touch with them yet?
Hey Peter,

Canberra 4x4 Garage are my delivery agent as well. They seem quite helpful when I have spoken to them and they do reach out when they have something practical to report. Last I heard my car is due in port this month so they should have handled at least one car before yours. I'm actually based in Sydney so may have to find a closer agent for subsequent contacts.... warranty/service/parts.

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just put down my first deposit. Local agent in Canberra is 4x4 Garage which doesn’t seem to have any contact details online. Has anyone been in touch with them yet?
Welcome Peter, I was in Canberra Friday and Sat. If I'd had more time I was going to go exploring and see if I could find the local Ineos agent.

Woody

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Peter, I am Canberra based as well, and have spoken with Matthew a few times a 4x4 Garage in Phillip and have even visited the showroom. They had a red fieldmaster when I visited, but I think they now have a black trialmaster on display. Pre-production version. My vehicle just went into production last week, so not expecting it until late September. I think they were expecting their first customer delivery this week. They have a page on Facebook which they post the occasional update to. Hopefully they post a few pictures from their first delivery.

petercgiugni

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks woody, yes they got in touch today, seem very helpful and enthusiastic

Back
Top Bottom