The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from the Sunshine State Australia

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
I am happy to announce my reservation and hope to be a Grenadier first responder.
I have been a keen off-road and 4x4 enthusiast since I was able to pedal a bike. I still have my first Trials bike purchased in 1974 and a Series 2 shorty purchased 20 years ago. Having lived and traveled around Australia plus having the Great Fraser island at my doorstep, I am having trouble waiting now 4 to 5 years for my Trialmaster[white with black roof]
Cheers to all.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Max.

You will NOT have to wait that long to get one onto Fraser Island - 2023 for sure!

Don't you think a black roof may attract to much heat up there in QLD??

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Mark,
Thanks for your welcome. I am a member of the Sunshine Coast Land Rover club and l am looking forward to our yearly Fraser Island clean-up bash with other like-minded 4x4 clubs.
I was convinced some years ago about dark coloured roofs, if keep clean they reflect, mat black or dirty...whoops. We have a black roof 3008 Peugeot SUV at the moment, not an issue. But you are right about QLD we always use a mirror reflector on the dash when parked.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
Welcome. I can see a QLD Grenadier Club in the future. I am on The Gold Coast but as of tomorrow 12th May I will own a holiday house in sunny Toogoom just north of Hervey Bay. Fraser is definitely on my regular visit list. 

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fortunately, the club that I am a member of accepts all makes and models of 4x4s which is very cool. So DaveB I believe we will cross paths.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Max, good to know about the use of black roofs up north in the hotter climates.

I really like the look of Mushroom with the black roof.

Back
Top Bottom