The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Spain

Oscar01

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
Hello!, I introduce myself from Madrid, Spain,

First I have to apologize, my English is very bad, and unfortunately I have to use Google translator.

I have a reservation from September 30, 2021, And I formalized my order on May 19, 2022, eagerly waiting for the contract,....

I have been watching the forum for several weeks, and I have registered to tell You, thanks!!!, you make very valuable contributions, the photograph of the painted cans,... has convinced me to change my color definitively.

I hope that very soon there will be a Grenadier, Utility Wagon, 5 seats in Magic Mushroom, drive along Spain.

When I receive it, if I can contribute something to the forum, don't doubt that I will.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello!, I introduce myself from Madrid, Spain,

First I have to apologize, my English is very bad, and unfortunately I have to use Google translator.

I have a reservation from September 30, 2021, And I formalized my order on May 19, 2022, eagerly waiting for the contract,....

I have been watching the forum for several weeks, and I have registered to tell You, thanks!!!, you make very valuable contributions, the photograph of the painted cans,... has convinced me to change my color definitively.

I hope that very soon there will be a Grenadier, Utility Wagon, 5 seats in Magic Mushroom, drive along Spain.

When I receive it, if I can contribute something to the forum, don't doubt that I will.
Hola 😀

Oscar01

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What colour did you like before choosing Mushroom?
I really like the Sela Green and the Queen's Red, but, even select the ceiling in white, they are very dark colors for Spain,... they are going to heat up excessively.

I currently drive a white Jeep Wrangler, and my old Mitsibishi Montero (Pajero in the rest World) It was a platinum beige color, very light too.

I had selected Shale Blue with white roof, assuming that it would be a color neither dark nor light, as the "Ineos customer service" told me by phone from , but I think they have the same problem as me, that we have not seen the color in person, only in the PC configurator.

And that's another problem, because in my PC´s monitor, the Magic Mushroom has a slightly weird pink hue.

But, seeing the picture posted by DCPU here, I see two things.

Photo Cans

The Shale Blue looks nothing like the render.

That the Magic Mushroom has a nice sand tone.

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score
Bienvenido.

Back
Top Bottom